Monday, October 1, 2007

Family Pictures ...

My family has managed to yet again get out of family pictures. This time is was Travis not getting his hair cut until Sunday and then the inevitable football schedule took over and the weekend was shot. :(

So we will try again for this weekend and hopefully will have more success! At the advise of my father (excellent advise) I am trying really hard to get a family picture of our family before the twins comes - he thinks (and I agree) that it's a good idea to have a least one picture of all of us when it's just Ashleigh and Adam and if we are going to do that we need to hurry up. Interestingly enough you would think that I would be the most un-willing to get the picture taken since I am the one that is entering into my 6th months of pregnancy, swollen up and fat but overall not really looking my best but no - it's me trying to bribe and heard everyone else to the portrait studio :-) Oh well - it will happen and it will happen sooner than later so as Travis and Ashleigh read this they should be keeping their weekend open because no one is going anywhere this weekend until the pictures have been taken! Now look at me - I am resorting to threatening my family :-)

Well here are some pictures of my little man - he's always willing to pose for me :-)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait and see how many times you go get pictures taken when the babies are born...a lot of things won't be happening. So, get a good camera and utilize kodak gallery!!

Jessi said...

We're HORRIBLE at getting family pictures taken. Good luck getting your family together.